Risk-Based Training and Situational Risk Management Services
"Helping You Enhance Your Safety & Security and Overall Wellness is Our Operative Focus!"
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about our personal information practices or about this Privacy Statement, please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
The terms of this Privacy Statement govern the use and any information collected from our websites. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time without individual direct notification or notice, hence all visitors and users of our websites are urged to re-visit this page as often as they wish. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective at the time they are posted to our websites and supersede all prior versions.
LIMITATIONS & RESTRICTIONS OF USAGE
REMEDYBLOX' web sites, domains and any / all of its pages are not intended for use by children, especially those under the age of 18. No one under the age of 18 should provide any personal information or participate in any forums, chats, or online discussions. Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from making any purchases of our services, products or merchandise. Please discourage your children from providing any personal information about themselves or about others to anyone in any public discussion areas.
By contacting us by mail or through our website, you consent to our use of your contact information as it is outlined in this privacy statement.
REMEDYBLOX reserves the right to access and disclose personally identifiable information to comply with any applicable laws, lawful government agencies making such a request and / or under any issued court orders we are served.
1. This Agreement governs your use of this website and each of its associated services, including but not limited to any interactive chat and forum discussion areas which are owned and operated by REMEDYBLOX and also its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, their officers, directors, managing directors, partners, employees or hired independent contractors and any related companies.
2. REMEDYBLOX reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on its website "www.remedybloxcom" or on any of its other owned and operated domains or hosted sister websites. Your use of our websites and domains, any products, services or programs we offer constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by REMEDYBLOX as permitted above. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Agreement are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of any part or in its entirety.
3. You acknowledge that our website "www.remedyblox.com" contains information, software, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of REMEDYBLOX or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the “Content”). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed on our website "www.remedyblox.com". Any user of our web site "www.remedyblox.com" may use our "Content" strictly for their personal, noncommercial use. Anyone wanting to use any part of our content for commercial use must first obtain prior expressed written permission from REMEDYBLOX.
4.1 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by the owner of the software’s patent and/or copyright.
4.2 Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, you may request from REMEDYBLOX to have content owned by you (such as your original statements) your own photo(s), your business logo, contact information and content for which you have received express permission from the owner, and content in the public domain to be posted on our website and/or in our promotional materials free of charge to you or for a predetermined fee as identified to you by RemedyBlox and agreed by you through show of cleared full payment in the stipulated amount paid to REMEDYBLOX for the mutually agreed to duration period for the posting with the further understanding and agreement that REMEDYBLOX retains the exclusive decision making rights to remove any part of your content at anytime from its website or published materials at its sole discretion regardless of the reason and without your expectation for any reimbursement of monies paid to you or issuance of a refund in part or in whole.
4.3 You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain.
4.4 You also grant REMEDYBLOX the exclusive right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you requested or had published by us on this or any other of our websites without any expectation or demand for compensation to you in the present or future You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4.5 You may also request from REMEDYBLOX the removal of any content owned by you from this website "www.remedyblox.com" or any of our other owned domains or sister websites as well as any published materials at anytime which you previously requested or agreed to be posted publicly by REMEDYBLOX provided that and with the exception that your cancellation request does not cause REMEDYBLOX to incur or sustain undue costs, losses or any financial hardship as a result of removing your content from its website or already published materials contrary to our prior written consent and mutually agreed to terms and conditions of said postings.In the event your removal request of your owned content from our website or published materials causes REMEDYBLOX to believe it shall or will incur any costs or losses then those amounts shall be charged back to you with your full understanding and prior agreement to reimburse us in the full billed amount within 30 days of receipt of such written notice to you.
5 You may not download content on our website that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is copyright protected and sole property of REMEDYBLOX. Any free content may be downloaded for your personal use or noncommercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Agreement. When using both purchased and free content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of REMEDYBLOX or the owners of such content or their authorized persons if other than REMEDYBLOX.
6. You shall not post on this REMEDYBLOX website or any of its owned and operated domains or sister websites any content which (a) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening; (b) contains viruses or other contaminating or destructive features; (c) violates the rights of others, such as content which infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or violates any right of privacy or publicity; or (d) otherwise violates any applicable law or reputation. You also are prohibited from posting on our website "www.remedyblox.com" and on our other owned and operated domains and sister websites, any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic. You also shall not use our website for any commercial purpose not expressly approved in advance and in writing by REMEDYBLOX, nor shall you distribute any advertising or solicitation of funds or goods and services or solicit users to join competitive online services.
7. REMEDYBLOX does not guarantee it can or will review any content posted by users on its owned and operated websites, on any social media sites or on our blog, or any print productions carrying our logo or business name or that of any third party who has had interactions or dealings with REMEDYBLOX. As such neither REMEDYBLOX nor its owner, its affiliates, its own AND those of their affiliates including but not limited to officers, directors, managing directors, partners, employees or hired independent contractors are not and cannot be held legally liable or responsible for any such content not generated by REMEDYBLOX but posted by third-parties against anyone regardless of any harms or liable nature. However, REMEDYBLOX does reserve the right to delete, move or edit any content (including content posted in any Interactive Area) that it may determine, in its sole discretion, to be violating or may violate this Agreement or is otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for all content posted by you. Furthermore, the aforementioned statement deems REMEDYBLOX to having "the right but not the obligation", to correct any errors or omissions in any content, as it may determine in its sole discretion and reasonable ability or time frame.
8. REMEDYBLOX does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any content posted in whole or in part on any areas its websites, domains, or on its social media sites or its blog and you acknowledge that any reliance upon such content shall be at your sole risk. Any content placed on any of our sites by users or third parties are deemed to be solely their expressed views and statement,s and do not in any way or means represent the views of REMEDYBLOX or its associates, partners, clients, advertisers, contractors or sponsors or any subsidiary business affiliates nor employees, hired independent contractors nor its volunteers.
8. This REMEDYBLOX' website service, other domains and sister sites may contain links to other external sites on the Internet, which are owned and operated by third parties (the “External Sites”). You acknowledge that REMEDYBLOX as mentioned above in this policy is and shall remain not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or Webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located to or on such External Sites.
9. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold REMEDYBLOX, its owner and any / each of its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers and licensors, employees, hired independent contractors and volunteers (collectively, the “RemedyBlox Parties”) harmless from and against any and all claims, liability, losses, costs and expenses (including lawyers’ fees) incurred by any REMEDYBLOX Party in connection with any use or alleged use of the service under your user name by any person, whether or not authorized by you. REMEDYBLOX and its owner reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with REMEDYBLOX’ defense of such claim.
10. REMEDYBLOX also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, deny or terminate your access to all or any part of this website "www.remedyblox.com", or any of our other domains or sister websites owned and operated by REMEDYBLOXand also to any of our programs, products and services, including any of our social media sites and blog(s) at any time for any reason without prior notice, explanation, or liability.
11. RemedyBlox may also change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of any of our services, programs including our website "www.remedyblox.com" and any other owned domains and sister websites at any time for any reason at our sole discretion including the availability of any feature, database, services, programs or content without prior notice, explanation or liability.
12. NEITHER REMEDYBLOX NOR ANY PROVIDER OF THIRD PARTY CONTENT OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITE "WWW,REMEDYBLOX.COM" OR ANY OF OUR OTHER DOMAINS, SISTER WEBSITES, ON-LINE OR IN-PERSON INSTRUCTIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS, OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES OR BLOG(S) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES REMEDYBLOX, ITS OWNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF OUR SERVICES OR LEARNING PROGRAMS OR THEIR THE CONTENT. THE WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, OUR BLOG(S) AND ANY ONLINE OR OTHER SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR PROGRAMS AND THEIR CONTENT SOLD OR DELIVERED BY REMEDYBLOX IN ANY MANNER OR MEANS ARE DISTRIBUTED OR DELIVERED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEITHER REMEDYBLOX, ITS OWNER, ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHENTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE SERVICE, ANY CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OUR WEBSITE. NEITHER REMEDYBLOX OR ITS OWNER OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER WARRANTS THAT ANY FILES AVAILABLE FOR DISTRIBUTION OR BY DOWNLOAD THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR BY EMAIL COPY WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. AS SUCH, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF OUR SERVICES AND PROGRAMS THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT IS ASSUMED SOLELY BY YOU WHEREBY INDEMNIFYING REMEDYBLOX IN PERPETUITY FROM ANY AND ALL DIRECT OR INDIRECT LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, LOSSES, INJURIES OR HARMS WHATSOEVER SUSTAINED BY YOU.
13. NEITHER REMEDYBLOXNOR ITS OWNER NOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDER OR THEIR AGENTS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR PROGRAMS, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. SOME PROVINCES IN CANADA AND SOME STATES IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND OTHER COUNTRIES MAY NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. HENCE THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND WARRANTIES INCLUDING EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER WHEREVER THERE IS JURISDICTIONAL LEGAL DISCREPANCIES OVER SUCH LIABILITIES, THE LIABILITY OF REMEDYBLOX AND ITS OWNER AND ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS SHALL ALWAYS BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED AND PROTECTED BY LAW.
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in place in Ontario, Canada, and the parties irrevocably consent to bring any legal action to enforce this Agreement in the province of Ontario, Canada. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. All provisions hereof shall survive any termination of this Agreement as well as any other revisions which by their terms or sense are intended to survive.
Last updated January 1, 2018
This privacy statement applies to this website and all domains owned or operated by or on behalf of REMEDYBLOX, its divisions, and subsidiaries.
WE AT REMEDYBLOX ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!
REMEDYBLOX is committed to protecting personal information that we collect from you or that you provide to us and to using such personal information in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. We believe it is important for you to know how we treat your personal information received from our website www.remedyblox.com and our sister website domains.
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of websites and domains that link to this Privacy Statement.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information you provide to us and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use our website. By accessing or using one of the websites, you are agreeing to this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time with no notice. Your continued use of our website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Statement periodically for updates.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
For each visitor to our website, our web server may automatically recognize and store information, such as the visitor’s IP address/domain name combination; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times; download errors; length of visits to certain pages and page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
COOKIES THAT WE USE:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into any secure areas of our websites.
• Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our websites when they are using them. This helps us to improve the way our websites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
• Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our websites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
• Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 10 years.
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, we may be unable to restore previously specified preferences or customization settings and our ability to personalize your online experience may be limited. Please refer to your browser instructions or “help” screen to learn more about these functions.
Additionally, we may ask you to provide individually identifiable personal information which may include without limitation your e-mail address, name, business title, mailing address, and telephone number. The information that is associated with your individual profile enables you to participate in activities or complete a registration using our websites. You may provide us with information about yourself by filling in forms on our websites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, snail-mail, in-person or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our websites, subscribe to our services, search for a product, participate in discussion boards, attend in-person at our learning program events or participate in other social media functions on our websites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, report problems on our websites or participate in other authorized activities on the websites. Please do not provide us with personal information that we do not request as we will have no responsibility or liability to you for the consequences of your doing so.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the website, pages viewed and to improve the content of our websites.
We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries or to process your requests (such as to receive promotional materials). We also use it to administer our websites and for internal operations, including work planning, management and strategic decision making, troubleshooting, data analysis and hygiene, for updating and validating databases, product development, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
REMEDYBLOX, is not responsible for the information you volunteer about yourself in discussions in our forums or in publicly accessible interactions, or the information that you choose to make public in your member profile where and as offered through out websites or discussion blogs or when attending or participating in-person at any of our educational training events, program retreats or conferences or functions. To view or change your member profile, please return to the REMEDYBLOX business or individual site where you registered.
We will release information about you if you direct us to do so, if we are required by law to do so, or in other legally limited circumstances (for example, to protect you from fraud). If REMEDYBLOX is sold (either through a merger into another entity or the sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the selling entity), we may disclose your personal information to the prospective buyer because personal information about the selling entity’s customers is typically one of the assets that is transferred to the buyer.
YOU AND YOUR RIGHTS
If you provide us with personal information, you shall have the right, on reasonable prior written notice to inspect, change, amend, or delete such information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by indicating your preferences on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us by email at email@example.com or in writing to us at the following address:
5863 Leslie Street, Suite 360
North York, Ontario, M2H1J8
You may also manage your receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of REMEDYBLOX sales and marketing emails or emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All promotional and research email messages you receive from us will include an option to opt out of future email communications with REMEDYBLOX. We may also to send you eNewsletters with targeted, relevant content. Each eNewsletter will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of that particular eNewsletter.
In some cases, we may send you relevant, carefully-screened offers from reputable third party businesses or organizations. Many of our customers appreciate receiving these offers because they relate to their business or occupation. However, you will always be able to opt out receiving future third party offers.
We provide contact lists to third party companies that we have employed to provide us with specialized services, including customer service, subscription fulfillment, research, statistical analysis, list cleansing, postal mailings, email and fax deployment, telemarketing, and other information services. In compliance with privacy laws, we also provide our opt out lists to those third party companies so that they can be suppressed from the communications those companies send on REMEDYBLOX' behalf. We only deal with third party companies whom we believe share our commitment to privacy and who will keep your information secure. From time to time our sponsors wish to contact our subscribers who have indicated an interest in the products, services or events we are working on are publicized. If you do NOT wish to have your email address shared with any sponsors, you will be given an opportunity to opt out or you may contact us at the email listed below.
Certain information, such as your passwords and credit card information or cheque or bank account information shall not be disclosed deliberately by REMEDYBLOX in any form whatsoever to any outside party.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our REMEDYBLOX websites contain links to our sister website domains, as well as to those of REMEDYBLOX business associates and sales affiliates including businesses that are listed on our websites as advertisers. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards that are designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. The only REMEDYBLOXemployees that are authorized to access and use your personal information are those who are responsible for responding to inquiries or requests from you or whose responsibilities include functions that involve a permitted use of your information under this Privacy Statement. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to appropriate disciplinary action.
In the event REMEDYBLOX becomes aware of any security data breaches to our clients' personal information, we shall contact all parties where ever reasonable by email utilizing reasonable efforts that rely on the contact information we have on file for those whose privacy and personal information may have been or is suspected of having been compromised by the security date breach. Under no circumstances shall REMEDYBLOX hold the duty or be deemed obligated or responsible or be expected by anyone to have to try and locate any individual for the purpose of issuing them with such notice of any actual or suspected breach whose personal contact information has changed or become deleted or obsolete or inactive before or at the time of the actual or suspected data breach has occurred where REMEDYBLOXwas not notified in advance by writing of any new personal contact information details by the affected party.
HOW WE PROTECT & SHARE DATA
We employ industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring, receiving and storing consumer data. Access to data is applied using the standards below for the following constituent parties:
REMEDYBLOXis based in Canada and can deliver its wide range of educational training programs, business services and event management services to clients in Canada and also anywhere around the world. As such any information you provide to us may be stored and maintained in a secure database in Canada or transferred to a secure database outside of Canada.
In the event of a change of ownership for any reason or a merger involving REMEDYBLOX or any business that is part of REMEDYBLOX will automatically result in your contact information associated with that business to be one of those transferred assets.
We at REMEDYBLOX use reasonable precautions, including appropriate technical, administrative, and physical procedures, to protect personal information from loss, misuse, or alteration.
On occasion when we contract out to independent contractors or sub-contract with other companies or agencies to provide us with any type of assistance or services, we only share personal information with those that we believe share our commitment to privacy and information security. However, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for the actions of those parties including without limitation(s) for any of their willful actions and/or indirect unintended negligence that may result or cause you any harm, damages and/or losses directly or indirectly at any point in time.
Due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
REMEDYBLOX primarily stores the information we collect in Canada but may and can be transferred to a secure database outside of Canada when our educational training programs, business services and / or event management services are provided to clients outside of Canada and anywhere around the world.
By providing your personal information, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Information” section below.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure and is beyond REMEDYBLOX direct control. As such, although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; and any transmission is at your own risk and peril. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Information” section below.
Notice to Clients:
Copyright © 2014 - 2018 RemedyAll rights reserved.
Any and all other content is copyrighted by their respective owners.
REMEDYBLOX considers your privacy important. We are committed to protecting the privacy of all those who provide us with their contact information while using our information, products, materials, publications, events, or services. This policy describes the ways that personally identifiable and anonymous information about our website visitors, users and registrants of our services, publication subscribers and event program registrants is collected, how that information might be shared, and how someone can request changes to the way their personal information is used or shared.
We may use your contact information for any of the following reasons:
Personally identifiable information that we collect is information that can identify you, such as your full name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and fax number. We collect personally identifiable information that you choose to provide to us when you subscribe to any of our services (either directly or through another company or agency); sign up for email newsletters; enter a contest; participate in surveys; register for a website, webcast or podcast; or register and attend a trade show, conference events, program retreats; download an app; or otherwise communicate with us by email, fax, phone, snail-mail or in person. When you provide this information to us, you are no longer anonymous. We also may receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you have provided to us.
In addition, our servers collect information about products, usage, and customer behavior to enhance the effectiveness of client campaigns and to provide data for reporting and automated marketing and merchandising tools. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We also use third party web beacon technology and cookies to collect and analyze information similar to that stored in our Web log files. This data is not tied to personal information, except as necessary to prevent abuse or fraud on our site and systems. If you purchase products or services through our website or through completing one of our printed forms, you may choose to provide us with your credit card information, business cheque and business bank account information details.